Yes, we offer hosting services.
If you decide to order a website design from eh! Marketing we will host your site for 1 year for free.
The price depends on few factors, for example: When you need a project? Do you have your own graphics? Texts that we can use? How complicated will be your project?
We can provide your final graphic design in different file formats for both web and print, such as jpeg, png, ai, cpt, pdf or cdr. If you need your design to be a specific size, we can do this for you free of charge. If you require a black and white version or a different colour theme than your final design, just let us know.
Your business card should have :
- your logo
- if you have any corporate colours or fonts, these should be carried through into the design
- main contact details for the business or contact details of an individual such as their name and direct number/s.
Once you place order a business card design, we will contact you to find out what you would like us to include in the design. You can send any logos or contact details by email.
It depends on what size flyer you want, and what you want to use it for but here are some ideas:
- Copywright: You need to think about the space available on your flyer. Create a heading that will grab attention. Keep main text catchy and make sure it is written correctly!
- Photos: People respond well to photos. Make sure you have rights to use any images and your photos are at least 300dpi.
- Special offers: Great offer will generate more interest and enable you to track the response rate of your campaign. Combine your offer with a time limit to create some urgency and cap it off with a call to action.
- Testimonials: Showing positive feedback and recommendations from existing customers will make your business more credible.
- Contact details: Think how would you like people to get in touch with you. Don’t forget to include your phone number, email address, website address or social media page.
Our web designs are fully responsive. Responsive web design makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones).
You’re paying for the final product, not the tools. However we can negotiate a price for the transfer of full copyright.
After reviewing your inquiry, we will evaluate the project. You will receive the quote within 48 hours.
If you send a inquiry on a Friday or weekend, you’ll receive it on Tuesday.
For unspecified inquiries, you will receive an additional questions to answer.
We accept credit card, paypal or cheque payments for our services.
We require a 50% deposit for the entirety of all services, with the exception of services sold via the Internet on our website (e.g. Facebook likes)
Yes, we can offer you printing services. We can design and print your business cards, brochures, flyers, post cards and more…
Just request a quote.
UpdraftPlus – Backup and restore: it takes backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules.
Yoast SEO – All-in-one SEO (Search Engine Optimization plugin) solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.
Google Analytics – Displays Google Analytics Reports and Real-Time Statistics in your Dashboard. Automatically inserts the tracking code in every page of your website.
Form 7 – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
If you sell anything on your website:
WooCommerce – WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control. With endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions, WooCommerce now powers 30% of all online stores — more than any other platform.
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) and also the most widely used and supported CMS in the world. It’s easy to use.
We can build your website, and anyone can edit and maintain the site. We are here to help you If you need it.
CMS means Content Management System. It is a computer application that lets people publish, edit and modify content for a website from a central place located online.
Using a CMS is done online, through a web interface or dashboard.
Advantages of using CMS:
– Reduced need to code from scratch
– Easy to create a unified look and feel
– Edit permission management
Channel art shows as a banner at the top of your YouTube page. You can use it to brand your channel’s identity and give your page a unique look and feel.
Use the guidelines and examples below to set up your design. Keep in mind that channel art looks different on desktop, mobile, and TV displays. See how channel art displays on different devices.
Follow these steps: CLICK HERE